- Ensure your skin is exfoliated and that you are make up, deodorant and moisturiser free.
- Bring loose dark clothing for after the tan.
- Wax or shave 24 hours prior.
- Allow for up to 15 minutes for your spray tan application appointment.
- We stock tan solutions that are odourless, hypoallergenic, oil and alcohol free.
Immediately After Tanning
- It is recommended that you do not expose the newly applied tan to fluids (water or sweat) for the allotted time frame (1hr, 2hr or 8hr).
- There is a bronzer in the solution. The color will continue to darken as the solution develops, lightening after your initial shower when the bronzer washes off.
Maintaining the Tan
- Pat dry after your shower. Vigorous rubbing will exfoliate your skin and your tan will not last as long.
- Minimize exposure to exfoliates like beach sand
- Avoid soaps and cosmetics that contain parabens, salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and alcohol.
- Moisturizing helps extend the life of your tan and it helps your tan to fade more evenly.
- Chlorine can also adversely affect the life of your tan.
- Moisturise at least once a day, starting after your first shower.
- Always wear sunscreen when out in the sun.
- Spray tans will last up to 10 days and fade evenly. Ask us about our tan after care products to further extend the life of your tan.
- Let the technician know if you are taking any medication.
- Do not over trim the area.
- Take appropriate hygiene precautions